Frequently Asked Questions
How to use express delivery service of Speedlink?
Please contact us at hotline: 1900 6411
Or leave your information at: http://Speedlink.vn or https://www.facebook.com/speedlink.official we will contact you immediately.
How about the pickups time?
From 8h00 – 18h00, every working days. If your shipment is ordered after 17h00, we will count it for the next day.
What if I want SpeedLink to come and pick my shipment up?
Please contact us at hotline: 1900 6411 or use Customer Portal on computer or smart phone to send your request to SpeedLink system.
What if I want to check my shipment?
– Option 1: Access to website SpeedLink.vn and enter your lading code to tracking shipment cell on the top of website.
– Option 2: Contact us at hotline 1900 6411 and let us know your lading code, our staff will help update your shipment status immediately.
– Option 3: Please send your lading code to our email cs@SpeedLink.vn, we will respond within 24 hours.
I want to get the cost, pickups time and other informations about SpeedLink’s service. Who should I contact to?
Please contact us at hotline: 19006411 to get any further information, or leave your contact và request at website: www.speedlink.vn.
What if I want to get direct advision about using SpeedLink’s service with some specific conditions?
Access to our website: www.Speedlink.vn and click “Online support”. You can choose to be supported by Skype or email.
Does public price list of SpeedLink apply for all merchandises?
No. Our public price list on website does not apply for these kinds of merchandise:
– Liquid, chemistry
– Bulky goods: large volume, while small weight
– Oversized goods: monolithic goods has over 1,2m length, 1,0m width and 0,9m height.
– Monolithic goods with large weight (over 50kg): can not be divided or separated.
These goods need to be delivered with specific ways. Thus, with each case, we will apply the different fee.
For any further information, please call 19006411 to get our support.
I don’t understand how to figure the cost. Please explain for me.
Rules to figure the cost:
Goods in form of cubes, boxes are determined by weight under 02 (the two) ways:
– Option 1: net weight.
In this way, goods will be scaled to figure the net weight.
– Option 2: converted weight.
- a. Express Delivery:
|Volumn Weight (kg) =||Length x width x height (cm)|
|6000 (or 5000 international express)|
- b. Road/rail freight
|Volumn weight (kg) =||Length x width x height (cm) x3|
In 02 (two) figuring way, which has the larger result will be chosen.
How is SpeedLink’s coverage?
Now, SpeedLink has appeared in 32 cities, and served express delivery all around Viet Nam. Besides, we keep expanding our system to more and more cities/provinces.
To contact SpeedLink in your area, please call 19006411.
|HỒ CHÍ MINH||ĐÀ NẴNG||HÀ NỘI|
|BÌNH DƯƠNG||QUẢNG NGÃI||HẢI PHÒNG|
|CẦN THƠ||QUẢNG BÌNH||BẮC NINH|
|NHA TRANG||QUẢNG TRỊ||VĨNH PHÚC|
|CÀ MAU||THỪA THIÊN HUẾ||HẢI DƯƠNG|
|ĐẮC LẮC||QUẢNG NAM||BẮC GIANG|
|GIA LAI||BÌNH ĐỊNH||HƯNG YÊN|
|KIÊN GIANG||KON TUM||THANH HÓA|
|LÂM ĐỒNG||PHÚ THỌ|
|PHÚ YÊN||QUẢNG NINH|
How is pickups time for remote areas?
With the delivery to remote areas across 64 provinces, Speedlink performs the connection to the system of Viet Nam Post. Therefore, time schedule for this case will be applied the same way with Viet Nam Post system.
Please get the detail in: The full-time target on website www.SpeedLink.vn.
I want to use COD service, does SpeedLink provide it?
SpeedLink is serving COD (Cash On Delivery). We promise to do our service in the best way and satisfy you with SpeedLink system being all around Viet Nam.
Express delivery and receiver will pay?
SpeedLink currently provides express delivery services and the recipient will pay in condition that the recipient must send confirmation on the following bill “If the recipient does not pay, the sender will pay”. When SpeedLink can not levy the recipient, we will levy the sender.
Why SpeedLink’s compensation level of losting goods or damaging freight is only 4 times, and the minimum is 500,000 / postal item?
The level of compensation for general lost or damaged cargo at SpeedLink is based on the provisions of the postal sector (Decision 02/2007 / QD-BBCVT) and the provisions for compensation of Vietnam Aviation Administration (Section: “Baggage Information” on the website of Vietnam Airlines: www.vietnamairlines.com.vn).
If I send high-value goods, how will the level of compensation be calculated?
When your shiptment is high-value, you have to buy insurance for your goods. Meanwhile, in the case your customer goods are lost or damaged, you will be compensated under the insurance contract.
What if I want to use the testing services of SpeedLink but do not use insurance?
Testing services is provided for the products which have multiple quantities of items and high value. SpeedLink provides it to minimize risk for our customers. So it is only applied for insured cargo.
How about SpeedLink’s brand?
EXPRESS SpeedLink with brand identity system of SpeedLink Vietnam Company Limited has been licensed with the State management agencies: shown on uniforms, trucks, signs, webiste, facebook . SpeedLink provides direct services to clients, not through agents. Employees will have the bill of lading including 4 venture to consignee.
Please call the hotline 1900 6411 to get further information.
How to send papers, documents, bills, vouchers whose weights are under 2kg?
Submission process is performed below:
Before sending papers, documents, bills… customers should prepare the following:
1.1. Fully prepare documents bills … which need to be sent.
1.2. Make sure content of the bills, vouchers or documents does not violate the terms of SpeedLink and under current law.
1.3. Fill full of information about the sender, the recipient on each envelope or outside of mails.
In some cases full informations are required.
1.4. Make sure the preparation is completed before we take your goods.
1.5. Contact to SpeedLink to make delivery.
1.6. For special requirements about receiving, distribution, please call our hotline 1900 6411.
2.1. All goods must be packaged. Packing materials can be envelopes, plastic, cardboard or other flexible materials.
2.2. Customers need a sealed (with seal or signature) for some important papers (especially the documents like invoices, drawer slide, bids … )
2.3. Customers can pack their own goods or request SpeedLink to do. SpeedLink will advise customers on packaging in each particular case.
3.1. Full information on the bill of lading is required.
3.2. Declare the type of service that you want to use to transfer your delivery.
3.3. Declare content of postal items on the bill of lading (eg document or bill, passport …) For postal items as VAT invoices, in addition to the declaration forms as invoices, customers must specify the bill number.
3.4. Check the information about the quantity, weight, cost (if any) on the bill.
3.5. Sign to the waybill and keep the pink-bill as a basis for verification or complaint.
Which goods will not SpeedLink accept to deliver?
- Opiums, narcotics, stimulants.
- Weapons, ammunitions, military equipments and military technology.
- Depraved culture, reactionary documents, publications and documents against the public order, against Socialist Republic of Vietnam. Items and goods which are banned from circulation and banned from trading.
- Flammable materials, explosives and hazardous substances or unhygienic…
- Living creatures, rare animals.
- All the valuable articles, precious publications, and rare goods such as money, gold, silver, platinum…
- Item including many mails to various people.
- The goods without valid invoices.
Which goods will SpeedLink accept to deliver with conditions?
- The articles, publications, goods will be sent to some countries follow rules of World Post Union.
- Goods for the business with tax documents and valid documents are prescribed by law.
- Items, import and export goods must be under the current laws.
- The liquid, powder packaging are ensured to cause no damage, no pollution.
- Air freight follows aviation security rules.
- International goods must have full bills, valid export and import permits, testing papers.